Frazer Jones is now working with a financial services firm based in London in search for a HRIS Associate to join this firm on a permanent basis. We are looking for experienced HR analytics/HRIS professionals to work alongside the Head of HR Operations & Analytics. The role will coordinate the operational aspects of the firm's primary HR information systems, SelectHR, whilst offering best practice advice to the department regarding all other HRIS elements. You are to act as the first point of technical contact for SelectHR and adhoc reporting requests, you are responsible for maintaining and developing first-class processes to ensure the integrity of the firms people. This role offers hybrid working arrangements, as the position will engage widely with stakeholders and senior managers.
- Responsible for updates in the SelectHR system, proactively and ensuring all people changes are accompanied by appropriate documentation. All changes will be recorded accurately and in a timely fashion, whilst also being clearly communicated to the Payroll Specialist in accordance with the firms payroll timetables.
- Act as the first technical point of contact for queries from employees portal and SelectHR.
- Provide training and accompanying materials to new HR and Business Support Team users of SelectHR.
- Work together with the HR Operations and HR Business Partnering team to ensure accurate reporting lines and workflows are maintained in the system.
- Complete regular audits of the system and provide data to support the production of first-class management information for the firm's senior leadership.
- Lead the development, introduction, and regular review of a standardised suite of the system adhering to people data reporting templates for use throughout the HR department.
- Coordinate the monthly distribution of SelectHR data to internal stakeholders as required, with regular reviews to ensure data sets received continue to best achieve their intended purpose.
- Develop and deliver a continuous improvement plans for the system and its processes, whilst suggesting opportunities for more significant developments e.g. system upgrades, expanded functionality and automation of manual elements of processes.
- Previous HRIS and/or HR Analytics skills in a matrix organisation or a medium size firm
- Previous systems experience and strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel (V-lookup & Pivot tables)
- Experience of providing an excellent HR service acting as a first point of contact for internal HRIS queries and data requests.
- Problem solving - Ability to think strategically and handle non-routine problems, analysis, and decisions.
- Experience in using HR systems (desireable - SelectHR, Access Recruit and Culture Amp).
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.