An excellent opportunity to join a Top Corporate Bank as a HRBP. They are known as a top market leader within the banking industry, very well structured and provides great platform for individuals to progress internally. You will be overlooking a particular portfolio and be responsible for employee development and relations.
Key responsibilities include:
- Take ownership of HR requirements for a particular function and business teams in the Hong Kong office.
- Partner with COE teams to coordinate with Partners and Line Managers
- Responsible for employee development and relations
- Advise Line Managers on best practice with regards to performance management
- Monitor headcount movement and lead headcount budgeting
- Drive annual appraisal, salary, bonus review while advising on best policy and practice
- Contribute and assist in required projects
Experience, skills and professional attributes that our client is looking for:
- Minimum 4 years' or more HR Business Partner experience in Banking or Insurance
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to gain the respect of stakeholders & managers and influence them effectively
- Proficiency in verbal and written English. Fluent in Cantonese and Mandarin.
- Proficiency in General Microsoft Office applications
- Credible and professional
What's on offer
Our client is well known in their structure and internal progression scheme. They have a strong track record in organic growth and provide a good platform for internal exposure and opportunities.
The SR Group (Hong Kong) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.