Reporting to the GM for the business and Global HR leader, you will provide strategic HR direction and manage HR team based in different locations within APAC region.
The role itself will be responsible for a team of HR professionals and oversee:
- HR Change Management and Transformation
- HR Strategy & Implementation
- Business Partnering
- HR Functional Leadership
- Industrial Relations
- Comp & Bens
- Talent Management/L&D
- Talent Acquisition
- Employee Engagement & Retention
- HR Metrics/Analytics
The Successful Applicant
To be considered for this opportunity
- You must be passionate about developing your career with a company for the longer term
- You will need to have at least 12 years work experience with at least 5 years' experience leading in a HR field.
- Your experience must include supervision of both corporate & manufacturing site environment across APAC.
- Candidates should have backgrounds that are generalist in nature with solid experience with change management, C&B, labour/employee relations.
- Candidates must be bilingual and have excellent spoken and written communication skills in Mandarin and English. Both are equally important given the multi-cultural nature of this business.
- Working location is Jiading District, Shanghai
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.