Due to growth and an extensive pipeline of work, this consultancy is looking to recruit a number of Managers and Senior Consultants to work across projects focussed on HR Transformation, new HR technologies and Change Management.
What will you be doing?
Sitting within a People and Change practice, the team focuses on transforming the performance of client organisations by changing the way people are led, managed and developed. Partnering with senior leadership teams, you'll work across these workstreams through entire cycle of organisational transformation translating the organisations strategic goals into effective operating models.
You will be working primarily with large multinational clients including the majority of top tier FS firms and a number of FTSE100.
Experience You'll Have
- A broad experience across the entire people agenda.
- Specialist knowledge of HR transformations within complex business environments.
- At the Senior Consultant level, possibly experience from an in house perspective having been through an HR Transformation/Change management programme.
- Demonstrable experience working in a client facing, fee earning role managing multi-disciplinary project teams across complex change programmes.
- You'll have worked with corporate and large, multinational corporate client groups
- As a skilled relationship builder, you'll establish and develop positive relationships both internally with colleagues as well as with your external networks and clients.
This is an exciting chance to take your consulting experience to the next level and really get yourself on the radar within this growing people and change practice.
There will be travel required depending on various engagements and clients therefore a UK/EU passport will be needed.
Apply today for a confidential conversation.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.