A leading private equity business are working with Frazer Jones to hire a HR Systems & Reporting Advisor to join their HR function on a 6 month contract. The business has over 100 staff across 5 EMEA offices and their London Head office if based by the Thames in London Bridge. The role offers hybrid working and reports to the HR Manager but will also liaise closely with the Head of L&D and the HR Director.
You will be responsible for taking a leading on all their HR systems matters, HR reporting and providing HR analytics. Their HRIS is Cascade HR and you'll be responsible for ensuring correct processes are applied, HRIS queries are dealt with and insights are presented on HR and people data through effective reporting and analytics. Duties will include:
- Creating and maintaining dashboards
- Resolving system queries and requests
- Ensuring data integrity, improving processes and reducing data gaps
- Producing hr data reports and analytics, preparing various reports and papers for meetings
- Gender pay gap reporting
- Providing insights and guidance through analytics on L&D data
- Assisting with the compensation review processes
- Deal with due diligence requests
This is initially a 6 month contract so you must be available to short notice to be considered for this role. You must be an established HRIS professional with proven experience providing HR systems support as well as delivering reporting and analytics. You must be effective at working with HR data and be able to present meaning and insights from people data. An eye for detail and a natural flair for systems and data is key.
The role is offering circa £65k plus a hybrid working model on top of the opportunity to work for a prestigious equity house. The role may have the opportunity to turn permanent.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.