Our client is an international law firm, listed as one of the world's largest within the industry by revenue. They are currently seeking a HR Specialist with experience in either L&D or Recruitment support and is keen to explore in a broader and diverse position with exposure in both sides.
Key responsibilities include:
- Reporting to the HR Manager
- Assist HR Manager in screening CVs and interview arrangement for attorney recruitment
- Coordinate performance review sessions and trainings between Partners and team
- Work with Partners and Practice Directors on training coordination and logistics
- Identify training needs on both CPD and non CPD programme including professional examinations and qualifications
- Manage all administration and arrangement on trainee post seat check ups
- Support graduate recruitment team in organizing career fairs and other external events
Experience, skills and professional attributes that our client is looking for:
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in Learning and Development and/or Recruitment in professional firms (Experience with law firm would be an advantage)
- High proficiency in both spoken and written English
- Individual who enjoys working in a teamwork environment
- Ability to multi-task and to go an extra mile in such varied role
- Detail minded with excellent organization skills
- Proficiency in General Microsoft Office applications
What's on offer
The position offers a great platform to learn and explore within both Learning & Development and Attorney Recruitment space. Upbeat and fast learning environment, you will be working with some of the best fee earners within the industry.
The SR Group (Hong Kong) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.