Our client is an international retail business. For their team in Cologne our client is hiring a
HR Specialist (m/f)
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Work as part of the HR team in Cologne and report directly into the HR Manager
- Act as first point of contact for employees providing generalist HR support and advice to employees
- Support and advise the management and employees in applying HR policies, employee relations issues, disciplinary issues and related risks in accordance with German law and the values of the organisation
- Provide administrative support with regards to all HR matters throughout the whole employee lifecycle, starting from the recruitment stage up to off-boarding (contracts and references writing; on-/off-boarding; labour law related issues)
- Support the HR Manager with various HR projects
- Be involved in the performance management process, ensuring the effectiveness of the existing instruments and participating in designing new ones
- Several years of experience in a HR admin/advisor role
- Working knowledge of German labour law, HR procedures and policies
- Strong MS Office and HRIS Skills
- Ability to work in and adapt to a fast-paced working environment and a team with a flexible approach and 'can do' attitude.
- A strong communicator, with the ability to listen, organise and prioritise
- Business fluency in German and English are a must
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your CV to Ekaterina Iankovskaia at email@example.com or call her on +49 211/2479-1133. We are looking forward to your application.
The SR Group (Germany) GmbH is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
The SR Group in Germany receives Great Place to Work® 2018 quality seal
The SR Group in Germany is one of the winners of Great Place to Work® competition "Best employers in NRW".