My client, a leading online travel business, is looking for an HR Specialist with a strength in ER case management to work for their dynamic team in central London.
The successful HR Specialist will sit within the Services and People team. You will be responsible for providing support across all aspects of the employee lifecycle and take overall accountability and responsibility for the day to day operational requirements within the teams you support.
This is a true generalist role with a large employee and industrial relations element. My client is not just looking for someone who can manage ER casework, they want someone who can work proactively with the business to drive best in class HR.
My client is looking for someone who...
- Has strong previous experience in an HR role working in a matrix environment.
- Has excellent ER case management experience, ideally to tribunal stage.
- Possesses knowledge and awareness of organisational change.
- Develops new policies to make sure we're at the forefront of HR best practice and compliant with employment legislation.
- Has an approachable and supportive attitude towards colleagues.
- Demonstrates ability to handle difficult conversations and situations.
- Solid generalist HR experience
- Excellent knowledge of UK Employment Law.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills and a willingness to go the extra mile.
- Great communication skills.
- Active listening skills, good judgment when it comes to problems and how to solve them, balancing commercial acumen alongside policies and process.
- To demonstrate strong prioritisation and time management skills.
- Empathy, self-awareness and cultural sensitivity.
- An ability to work in a collaborative manner with peers, colleagues and stakeholders
- Some experience working with Trade Unions would be highly advantageous
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.