Frazer Jones is partnering with one of the amazing Risk Management firm, that is on the hunt for an HR/Talent Acquisition Partner to join their London team on a permanent basis. This is a fulltime position and they come into the office 3 days per week and work 2 days from home.
You will have full responsibility for managing the end to end recruitment process to hire excellent individuals to join the business. The HR/Talent Acquisition Partner is also responsible for driving the business forward from a strategic perspective. Your main focus will be the recruitment side, but you will be involved in general HR duties as well.
Some of your responsibilities:
- Meeting with hiring managers to set a route to market, manage expectations and create JDs
- Liaising with agencies when instructed, holding briefings, agreeing on terms and maintaining relationships
- Directly sourcing candidates through a variety of sources - job boards, LinkedIn recruiter, referrals, internal applicants etc.
- Managing the interview process ensuring a seamless and efficient experience for both stakeholders and external applicants
- Delivering offers and constructive feedback in a timely manner
- Working with HR to onboard and induct new joiners
This is a fantastic role for someone who is highly organised, loves working with people and is not phased by a fast paced and environment.
You will have experience working in a HR function, where you took care of the recruitment and have a thorough understanding of the end to end process. You will have excellent stakeholder management skills, the ability to influence change and be highly organised.
Is this your next role? Apply today!
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.