What is the opportunity?
- Designs, manages and delivers HR Shared Services compliance related programmes in Europe.
- UK Certification Regime
- UK Senior Managers Regime
- Other programmes as required
- Supports UK recruitment process delivery
What will you do?
- Maintains and publishes the monthly Certified Persons' (CP) Register
- Ensures all regulatory requirements for the initial and continuing registration of CPs are met, documented and audit ready.
- Working with Compliance ensures that the delivery of the Certification Regime remains fully in line with regulatory requirements. Reviews and designs the programme to incorporate changes and expansion.
- Ensures roles and responsibilities are properly understood - HRSS, Compliance, CPs, Managers, Senior Managers, Business Leaders/Executives - and that the processes operate smoothly and seamlessly between all those involved.
- Maintains and enhances the content of the Regulatory Regime portal and SharePoint sites to provide current, accurate and definitive guidance and information
- Designs and manages the annual Fit & Proper process in line with direction from senior business and Compliance management in the UK.
- Working with third party vendors, HR Recruitment and HRSS Operations teams ensures that the all background screening requirements for regulatory programmes are met and documented
- Acts as a subject matter expert on the Certification Regime providing help and guidance to managers and employees
- Regularly reviews all CP related processes, documentation and tools to ensure an optimal balance between regulatory requirements and ease-of-use for RBC employees and manages in maintained
- Provides regular updates to accountable senior managers/Business Leaders as required. Acts as a subject matter expert and provide advice and insight in discussions on the future direction of the programme.
What do you need to succeed?
- Extensive previous experience in an HR or HR Shared Services compliance related role
- Previous experience of the UK Certification and Senior Management regime.
- Data privacy experience relating to Human Resources
- Banking/Financial Services experience
- Strong experience in managing relationships with third party providers of payroll and other HR services including document management.
- Proven experience in managing relationships with senior stakeholders
- Demonstrates leadership in promoting a customer service mentality.
- University Degree
- Professional HR qualifications
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.