We are working with an incredible client, who is hiring for an HR Projects Coordinator to work closely with the HRIS Manager. You will gather data and information to assist the Manager with projects. This will be a 12 months FTC and based in London.
This company is a big name in the luxury retail world. The culture is wonderful and very collaborative. Even though it is a fast paced and hard working role, your colleagues will always be there to help you whenever you need them.
Some of your responsibilities will be:
- Working with project members on the delivery of key project milestones and dealing with deadlines.
- Creating, coordinating and maintaining project documents.
- Regular review and update of contracts and information.
- Liaise with the wider HR Team to identify document requirements, maintaining consistency and version control.
- Coordination of process improvement and process mapping across the UK HR team.
- Proactively manage updates and communication of key project achievements.
Are you driven and eager to develop yourself in an excited company? As the HR Projects Coordinator, you will be a great communicator and have eye for detail.
Would you like to know more about the role? Apply today!
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.