I am delighted to be partnering with a worlds' leading Asset Manager, with offices across the Globe who are renowned for their phenomenal culture, development programmes and leading financial experts within the business.
Due to growth, they have a vacancy for a HR Project and Change Management Analyst who will be responsible for the implementation of HR practices across the global HR function.
This will entail reviewing current practices, identifying gaps and current inefficiencies, and working with the wider HR team and Technology Function to plan a more efficient way of working, documenting key decisions and putting these changes into action.
- Review current practices; identify issues, gaps, and current inefficiencies; plan a more efficient process; and lead implementation of that process.
- Assist the wider HR team with planning, documenting and delivery of GDPR related actions.
- Assist the Global Head of HR Operations & Strategy on miscellaneous projects and work items as discussed and agreed from time to time.
- Deliver and communicate engagement plans.
- Experience working in a Financial Services organisation
- Successful experience working on projects and change within a HR function
- Strong analytical and system skills
- The ability to work, and own several projects at once with tight deadlines
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.