My client a hospitality brand are looking to hire a HR operations Manager on a 9 month maternity contract that could extend.
This is a key role working in a team of 5 supporting the UK and EMEA regions. You will be part of a team responsible for ensuring a co-ordinated HR approach in relation to HR policies and procedures.
Your duties will include but aren't limited too :
- Ensuring that the HR System is fit for purpose and easily accessible
- Designing and implementing HR policies that comply with UK and EU legislation
- Advising on HR policies and procedures
- Working with the internal comms team to ensure that HR data and changes are communicated in a timely manner
- Reviewing and updating contracts
- Process improvement
- Playing a key role in HR projects that arise
To carry out this role you will be on no more than 1 months' notice. You must have strong commercial acumen and be able to work autonomously. You must have a good understanding of labour and contract laws.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.