Sydney, New South Wales
AU$60000 - AU$75000 per annum + Super
7 months ago
A leading Australian financial services company providing global investment services is looking for a HR Operations Coordinator to join their Sydney based team in the CBD area.
Reporting directly to the HR Manager, you will have the chance to learn and grow being part of a small team with the benefit of liaising with the wider national HR team.
You will be first point of contact for HR admin and support within the People and Culture function and the main responsibilities will include:
- HR systems administration
- HR reporting
- Processing of starters, leavers, and updates
- Record management
- Being first point of contact for day to day queries
- Support HR manager with HR projects
This role would suit someone has previously worked in a fast paced HR team in either an admin or operations role and is looking for that next step in their career. This is a great opportunity to work with a supportive HR Manager and a high performing team.
The ideal candidate will have:
- 2 years' experience within a HR environment
- Good understanding of the HR life cycle
- HRIS is desirable but not essential
- HR or Business related degree preferred
This a 6 month contract role initially, paying between $60,000 - $75,000 per annum depending on experience. If you think this sounds like the right role for you, I'd love to have a chat with you about this.