An HR Officer opportunity has become available at one of the most prominent UK Luxury/Hospitality Brand with their regional headquarter in Hong Kong. Your role will work closely with APAC Head of HR and act as a junior advisory to support various business units and daily HR Operations. This is a start-up role with an opportunity to take part in their expansion journey.
- Report into APAC Head of HR who based in Hong Kong;
- Support business expansion and their regional roadmap in opening up new offices/stores in the region;
- Partner with line managers to understand operational needs and manage end-to-end recruitment process;
- Manager daily HR Operations including benefit administration, staff database update, HR monthly report and other HR administration;
- Coordinate training schedule and perform training needs analysis to evaluate the effectiveness of training programs;
- Participate HR projects and annual HR cycle such as performance appraisal and salary review;
- Assist in reviewing and implementing HR policies and procedures;
- Other ad-hoc HR assignments.
- Bachelor Degree in Human Resources Management or other related discipline;
- At least 3 years of HR experience in Retail, Hospitality or Food & Beverages sector within a multi-channel environment;
- Great communication and interpersonal skills;
- Strong sense of responsibility and accountability;
- Confident and independent to deal with stakeholders in providing recommendation and HR solution;
- Passionate in retail/hospitality industry;
- Complete fluency in English, Cantonese and Mandarin is highly preferred.
This is a rare start-up opportunity in the market! Interested candidates please send your profile to email@example.com .
The SR Group (Hong Kong) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.