Our client, a leading software developing company is looking to strengthen their HR team with two People Operations Officers. Reporting to the Global Comp & Ben Manager, you will be part of the Global HR Operations team based in Amsterdam. If you are service minded and a problem solver and would like to work in a progressive international environment this could be the job of you!
- First point of contact for HR questions from employees in close collaboration with the management team.
- Analyse and come up with suitable solutions for your colleagues' HR related queries.
- Work on central HR tasks like absence management, onboarding & offboarding procedures, benefits policies, insurances and mobility.
- Build long lasting employee relationships and empowering the people and company.
- Perfect execution of the administration around the employees' life cycle with a great eye for detail.
- Dutch Master or Bachelor Degree in HR;
- 3 to 5 years of experience in HR field in an international environment;
- Familiarity with the Dutch labour legislation:
- Able to prioritize multiple tasks, meet deadlines, and be flexible;
- Respect the importance of confidentiality;
- Fluent communication in English;
- Full-time availability.
The SR Group (Netherlands) B.V. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.