Join a great Human Resources team as a Generalist and work in an international financial services company with a well reputed brand.
You'll be a member of the HR team and assist with operations delivery, with scope to gain more responsibility as you progress.
Day-to-day activity will see you supporting the wider HR team with the following functions:
- Guidance and advisory
- Employee relations cases
- Performance management
- In-house rec.
- General administrative support
- On-boarding/off-boarding, processing leave
- Support HRBPs with ad-hoc HR projects
If you have:
- Experience in a generalist HR role
- Experience working within a financial services firm
- Good use of Microsoft Office (in particular Excel)
- The ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong analytical skills
You will be well equipped for the role.
If you also have:
- A degree
- Experience working in multiple organisations
You will be perfect for the role.
Please apply if you feel this role is for you.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.