I am actively recruiting for a HR Manager - Saudi National to join a multinational company in Riyadh.
Responsibilities will include -
- Management and supervision of local HR team
- Responsible for all recruitment activity
- Updating HR policies as needed, and in line with local market practice and labor law
- Responsible for the complete manpower planning process
- Responsible for preparing annual Labor Budget and subsequent revisions
- Ensure familiarity with HR core activities, as well as activities of Admin team
- Liaising and coordinating with local management and regional HR management on HR strategy
- Responsible for Local HR analytics, and ensuring recruitment activities are in line with Saudization
- Managing employee relations, grievances, and disciplinary action
- Working with internal and external stakeholders on employer branding activities, as well as employee engagement activities
Only Saudi Nationals can apply for this role and an engineering background is desired.
The SR Group (Dubai) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.