Frazer Jones are partnered with a well established investment manager based in London. The business are expanding their HR offering and looking to appoint a new HR Manager in a generalist capacity.
The business is very people-centric, and will offer the right person a fantastic opportunity to use their high touch relationship management skills to work very closely with managers, being involved in a wide range of cross-functional HR issues.
- Act as a coach and thought partner to managers for employee relations issues, compensation recommendations, leadership development, staffing and organisational design issues.
- Develop a deep knowledge of our talent. Partner with leaders and the firm's Talent Management & Development team to develop our talent.
- Partner with the Recruitment Team to ensure we attract and secure top talent at all levels.
- Contribute to the firm's Diversity, Equity and Inclusion initiatives and provide HR support to local business networks.
- Act as our internal expert on a number of our European locations.
- Develop/ update policies and maintain relationships with external counsel to be the go-to person in the team for policy/legislative queries relating to those countries.
- Contribute to projects for example on engagement, future of work, early career development.
- HR Generalist/BP/Manager experience from a similar investment management firm is preferable
- Strong relationship management skills; highly collaborative approach.
- Ability to manage complex employee relations issues.
- Experience with interviewing and recruiting at all levels of talent
- Solid project management and prioritisation skills; consistent execution and delivery.
- European language skills are a plus, as is experience of providing HR support to employees in European locations.
- A University degree is preferred. Professional HR qualifications are a plus.
Please click to apply or contact email@example.com
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.