The International HR Manager will be part of the management team located in Hoofddorp and functions as an independent, entrepreneurial and strategic business partner, and has a challenge to grow and develop our powerful teams in the shops across Europe and abroad. Our success comes from our cultural value of teamwork, and our people inspire our customers by creating a working environment with our centralized HR team by launch feature HR services.
In this role, you will own working through complex organisational opportunities and has counterparts from the International Sales Director and Purchase & Marketing Director. The position reports directly to the Managing Director.
* Maintain and expand a trendsetting retail HR strategy, to attract, develop and retain employees for our daily business and new start-ups.
* Develop and innovate HR processes, procedures and policies based on business needs and changing employment regulations.
* Close cooperation with business leaders to understand the business and drive employee engagement and organizational alignment
* Empower development of employees' skills and competences.
* Manage the recruitment process with our HR team.
* Coordinate internal and external payroll, benefits, and HR accounting.
Your Profile & Qualifications
* Degree in Human Resources and 5+ years of relevant work experience in a general HR management role, preferably in an international (retail) company.
* Native speaking Dutch, and fluently English;
* Proven coaching skills with a track record of influencing at all levels.
* Strong business mindset and result driven;
* Knowledge of labour law, compensation and benefit regulations.
* Available to work full time, living nearby Hoofddorp and travel up to 20%.
The SR Group (Netherlands) B.V. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.