This leading international firm is looking for a HR Manager to join the business. A varied and broad generalist role which will see you leading the people agenda into your population. Your role will be to develop and shape your population in order to optimise and engage teams. Working at a senior level you will be tasked with helping translate the business strategy into key talent initiatives that deliver the overall vision of the firm maximising engagement and outstanding client relationships.
Key duties include:
* Provide input across a range of HR issues and opportunities; design and deliver high impact solutions that meet (and enhance) the needs of the business within the section(s) and global Firm vision.
* Work closely with colleagues across the People team to ensure that messages, processes, tools, and policies are aligned to support our ability to deliver exceptional client service, high performance and improved employee engagement.
* Work collaboratively with the partners to develop and implement People solutions that enable the section(s) to achieve their strategic goals.
* Coach and advise to anticipate and pre-empt people issues.
* Attend local meetings, ensuring HR feature as part of the agenda.
* Proactively share best practice, intelligence and firm wide programs and activities within the function and across the regional sections.
* Maintain close relationships with the associate population with regular "catch ups" and forums, acting on feedback as necessary.
* Clarify the resource requirements for the groups on an ongoing basis and engage the resourcing team to deliver against these needs.
* Drive consistency of approach across the Firm in attracting, managing and developing talent to support current and future organisational needs.
* Lead and manage the firms Recruitment Authorisation process for relevant practice groups in EMEA, ensuring role requests are sensible and paperwork is drafted accordingly.
* Lead and manage the integration of new joiners/business units via effective on-boarding.
* Coordinate secondments/overseas assignments incoming and outgoing in collaboration with Global Mobility and Business Development (for client secondments).
* Regularly review the talent pipeline and identify individual status, taking appropriate actions as required.
* Ensure diversity is a key consideration across all people related decisions.
The business is looking to meet candidates who come from a solid partnership background who are fully CIPD qualified and educated to degree level. You will have proven HR generalist experience gained within a fast paced and delivery focused environment.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.