This is a really exciting opportunity for a senior level HR Manager with EMEA experience to join a progressive and fast paced, global business within the engineering and manufacturing space for a tech product, this role has progression available and development to HR Director for the right person within approx. 18 months
The office is based in Bracknell, however with today's world of remote working and the remit of the role, you could be based anywhere as long as you are able to travel to the office on regular occasions and also when / if the world goes back to "normal" would be prepared for 20-30% travel with the role. (this may be reduced however)
You would be HR Manager for the EMEA region, a workforce of around 250 employees spread over a handful of countries with a number of HR Business Partners reporting into this role. For the right person there is further scope to then take on a larger role and increase remit to around 650 employees in the next 18 months or so.
In this role you will;
- Partner with multiple stakeholders across the regions of EMEA, deliver business transformation and strategy
- Countries mainly France, Germany, Russia, Italy, UK and other European locations
- Ensure strategic company initiatives and culture is being driven throughout the organisation.
- Support senior leaders as a partner and a coach
- Develop and support a strong Business Partner team across multiple regions, managing remotely and when travel restrictions are lifted some travel will be involved.
- You will be able to deliver solutions, think on your feet and drive projects.
- Develop organisational talent programmes, work on D&I projects, develop high performers.
- Work closely with Centres of Excellence and deal with escalations and more senior level of support
- Help evolve the company culture, drive employee engagement to develop a high performing workforce, drive change through change management
Skills and Experience required
- You will have strong HR Manager / HR Business Partner at a senior level and will have covered regions in EMEA
- Strong employment knowledge across EMEA, especially France - French Language would be a plus, not essential though
- Worked for a global business, understand a global remit
- Worked for an Engineering, Manufacturing, IT, Tech or similar fast paced, ever changing and cutting edge business previously
- Be CIPD qualified with relevant HR or related qualifications
- Be results driven, able to influence, direct and lead
- Strong team management skills, be able to coach and develop your team
If this role is of interest please apply online to be considered
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.