On behalf of our client, an international leader in its industry, we are searching for a HR Manager to lead HR operations within the DACH region.
HR Manager DACH (f/m/x)
- Oversee all HR related topics at the site.
- Work closely with the management team providing functional expertise and advice on all HR related topics as manpower planning, HR and organisational development, etc.
- Key contact in labour law matters, including works council collaboration and works agreement negotiations
- Introducing, supporting and using effective HR processes, practices and tools.
- Responsibility for 1 direct report.
- Drive international HR projects and programs.
- Relevant degree, for instance in social sciences, business or legal studies.
- Several years of HR experience in an industrial, ideally in a Life Sciences environment.
- Thorough knowledge of labour law, as well as employee relations practices and theories.
- Experience in cooperation with works councils.
- Strong management skills and operational background in terms of communication, organisation, time management, budgeting, manpower planning, compensation planning, training techniques and development skills.
- Fluency in German and English.
The SR Group (Germany) GmbH is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
The SR Group in Germany receives Great Place to Work® 2018 quality seal
The SR Group in Germany is one of the winners of Great Place to Work® competition "Best employers in NRW".