Frazer Jones is now representing a Private Equity client based in the heart of central London. We are searching for a HR Manager with Analytics experience. This position will help support the global HR functions and have one direct report. This HR department handles all aspects of human resources including recruiting and staffing; benefits and compensation management; performance management; organisational development and planning; employment and compliance of regulatory concerns; training and development; global mobility; policy development and documentation; employee relations; and organizational planning.
This HR Manager Analytics role reports into the Head of HR, Europe & India, the HR Manager is responsible for all HR analytics and systems across Europe and India. This includes providing inclusive reporting on HRMI metrics, implementing and managing the suite of HR systems alongside IT, liaising with Finance on payroll and compensation processes, managing the bi-annual review procedures; whilst leading/collaborating on various reporting and systems projects globally in conjunction with the US HR team. We are looking for a professionals with POWERBI experience and has a good understanding of how HR data metrics work.
- Manages all regular and ad-hoc reporting and analytics requirements for Europe and India.
- Able to identify, collect, incorporate and analyse workforce planning data from a variety of sources.
- Analysis on both structured and unstructured data and synthesizes findings to create HR insights.
- Responsible for leading on trend analysis and visualization.
- Responsible for PowerPoint or other presentation methods to deliver relevant information to a variety of audiences, including employees, managers, and executive stakeholders.
- Look to continuously seek to improve reporting methods and implements automation where possible using Microsoft Excel/PowerBI.
- Collaborate with the US HR team on global reporting initiatives.
- Act as the first point of contact for Systems and reporting metrics
- Manages all HR systems and liaises with IT and providers as required.
- Influence the HR team in selection and implements any new systems in conjunction with IT as required.
- Liaises with Finance team on monthly payroll processes. Assist in leads on compensation benchmarking as required by the business.
- Bachelor's degree required, and/or equivalent
- Previous experience within Human Resources essential.
- Extensive experience in data analysis, report creation and visualisation techniques.
- Extensive experience and knowledge of computer software programs; particularly Excel, PowerPoint, BI tools such as PowerBI or Tableau, and employee database systems. (Essential)
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.