Global Travel Company - sensational travel benefits!
Brand new Sydney CBD Offices with regular international travel
Strong ER / IR Focus - must have union negotiation experience
This is an exceptional opportunity to join a prominent travel company based in brand new offices in the Sydney CBD.
As part of the national leadership team and an integral member of the Regional hub, you will provide strategic advice & guidance to a high profile client group.
Working closely with Head Office duties of the role will include:
- Building effective relationships in order to provide strategic advice & support to your client group
- Develop, manage and interpret local policies and procedures
- Recruitment & selection
- Manage the communication process
- Implement change management initiatives
- Manage grievances & disciplinaries
- Lead on local/regional negotiations with employee representative bodies
- Ensure WHS compliance
- Act as 2IC to the Head of People & Culture
This is an excellent opportunity for a highly professional, experienced HR or ER/IR Specialist, who has excellent working knowledge of local ER legislation and application and is looking for a role with regional exposure and the opportunity for regular travel.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Roxane Sexton on (02) 9236 9090. For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.frazerjones.com.