We're currently recruiting for an HR Manager within one of the world's leading beauty companies, comprised of a family of iconic brands. You will be based in their office in Rotterdam. The HR Manager focuses on all facets of personnel management, from recruitment and selection to appraisal, promotion and dismissal and you will work with the HR Manager Northern Europe on various projects.
This role is perfect for a candidate who has already 1-2 years of relevant working experience and is eager to further develop his / her HR career on an operational level with some tactical aspects. You will start in a vibrant and ambitious environment which will encourage you to further advance professional growth in your HR career.
- Implementing and optimizing the HR policies
- Acting as the local HR contact for employees
- Collaborate with the local teams to ensure employee satisfaction
- Implementing employee engagement strategies and initiatives
- Support in the planning and execution of HR projects and initiatives that support the Wella strategy/local plans
- Executing the personnel administration activities and preparing the salary changes
- Drawing up job and competence profiles
- Supervising the correct application of laws and regulations for the Netherlands and Belgium (e.g. social legislation, company procedures, employment contracts and the 'Wet Verbetering poortwachter')
- Maintaining the personnel information system (SuccessFactors)
- Prepare HR-reports and analysis
- Identifying process improvements and optimizations
Our ideal candidate:
* Minimum 1-2 years of relevant working experience
* Graduated in HRM
* Fluent in Dutch and English on a professional level (both non-negotiable)
Our client would like to do an interview as soon as possible, so apply today to avoid disappointments! If you have any questions or would like more information about the role please feel free to contact me.
This role not for you? Is this role less suitable for you, but are you still interested in other HR positions? Send us a message or call us for more information, then we will be happy to help you further.
The SR Group (Netherlands) B.V. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.