About The Organisation
I am thrilled to be partnering with a global leader of telecommunications in their search for a standalone Human Resources Manager. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a privately owned, family grown firm embarking on a phase of high growth with a keen focus on its people and their development.
About the Role
Based in Brisbane, you will report into the Managing Director and will manage a Talent and Acquisition Manager. As a highly regarded leader within the organisation you will bring innovation and creativity to the delivery of the culture strategy. This is a hands-on role covering the full employee lifecycle with a focus on talent and retention, OD and performance review.
Responsibilities will include:
- Partner with the people managers to execute accurate HR support and services to all the Business Units in Australia and New Zealand in line with state and federal legislative requirements
- Create and execute HR strategies that are in line with overall business strategies and growth
- Supervise and execute the processes of corporate HR programs/projects- budgeting, performance review & management, talent management, succession planning and corporate reporting
- Update HR policies and procedures
- Coach, manage and support people managers in management of employee relations
- Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
We are looking for an experienced HR Generalist with a minimum 5 years' experience in a similar role who is familiar working within a driven and fast paced environment, ideally operating in a high growth phase. You will have a sound understanding of current legislation and award requirements and have experience partnering with leadership to develop HR strategy in line with commercial objectives.
This role is paying c$150,000 + Super. Please click to apply using a Word CV/resume where possible. The consultant is Kate Benson with job reference: PR/203723
For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.frazerjones.com.au
Frazer Jones is part of The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.