We have a current opportunity for an accomplished HR Manager working for a leading healthcare provider.
Ideally you would have had exposure across a Health /Social Care environment and
awareness of Statutory requirements related to Social Care. The role will be based in their offices in Bromley but there will be some travelling to sites across south east London - travel allowances will be provided for this.
You will be responsible for all areas of HR support and guidance including leading and managing:
* Recruitment of all employees for the business
* Employment Contracts Terms & Conditions
* Training and Personnel Development
* Coordination of action involving HR advisers
* Support to the senior management team on all employee related issues and acting as a central point of contact for employee queries on employment issues, HR policies and procedures.
The position will take up full ownership and responsibility for all HR functions and will include the following responsibilities:
* Provide effective and efficient advice and support to staff on all aspects of HR.
* Manage employee relations including performance management tools, disciplinary, grievances and absences.
* Contribute to development of HR policy and procedures to drive performance and mitigate disputes.
* Manage the HR and Administrative Teams including supporting and delegation of duties to subordinate staff.
* Ensure all staff have full competent supervision in all aspects of their work and guidance in the pursuit of their duties, facilitating participation in training and development and assist staff to understand the relevance of training to their roles and duties.
For further information about this position please apply.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.