We working with one of the UK's leading and most prestigious manufacturing businesses that is looking to hire a HR Manager. Based primarily in London but with regular travel to the South Coast, you will lead a team of 2 and will take responsibility for delivering exceptional HR service to the business. Reporting directly to the CEO, you will have ownership over all aspects of HR policy and strategy.
Key responsibilities include:
- Manage the administration of the full employee life cycle including new starter instructions, inductions, probationary reviews, appraisal and training & development.
- Manage employee relations casework such as dispute resolution, grievances, retirement and redundancy ensuring compliance with policy, legislative requirements and best practice.
- Support the development of the HR Strategy with the Chief Executive.
- Drive alignment between the HR Strategy and business goals.
- Manage Company Benefit schemes such as private health care, pensions and car schemes
- Manage and develop two HR Administrators
Should this role be of interest and you match the requirements of the role, do not hesitate to apply.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.