Are you a part-time HR Manager or Business Partner interested in exploring new opportunities? I am partnering with a growing global organisation, based in Western Sydney, who are searching for a standalone and experienced HR professional who is interested in working part-time over 5 days.
Reporting into the Managing Director with a dotted line to the global HR team, this organisation has a workforce of around 80 employees in the region and your role will be to drive the people strategy in the region. A mix of both white and blue collar employees, and you will be required to negotiate an EBA next year, so knowledge of industrial relations is highly desirable. You will be an integral member of the leadership team and be a true business partner to the executive team.
Driving change, transformation and a high-performing culture is a key priority, and your responsibilities will include:
- Organisational development & change management
- Learning & development
- Business Partner to the Leadership team
- Employee engagement & driving productivity and a high performing culture
- Talent management
- Performance management
- Other HR responsibilities and administration as required
Who are looking for:
- An experienced HR Manager/Business Partner who is autonomous, collaborative and can clearly demonstrate success with cultural transformation
- Strong IR/ER knowledge (experience in a unionized environment)
- Agile and flexible
- Excellent interpersonal skills
Salary will be circa $120k + super (pro-rata) + bonus
For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.frazerjones.com.au
Frazer Jones is part of The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.