The HR Manager position is a key partner to the site leaders across three production and R&D locations in the Basel region.
This is a newly created role in a high growth environment. This role will act as a change agent and help to drive a transformation agenda as the business looks to establish best in class HR delivery across the business.
The position will provide proactive guidance across a broad range of HR activities including talent attraction and acquisition, performance management, compensation and reward, training & development, labour relations and diversity & inclusion.
Working as Business Partner within a newly established Shared Services model the role will promote new ways of working and ensure clarity around process. This will require a credible HR professional who is comfortable leading on culture change and instilling new behaviours in management.
It will require a high degree of emotional intelligence and strong communication skills to drive change while taking the business on the journey with you.
- You will have experience working in a Manufacturing/Production or Engineering environment as a HR Business Partner.
- You will additionally have experience working within a global matrix and as part of a best in class HR function and possess a good understanding of what great HR delivery looks like.
- You will bring your knowledge and expertise working in a best in class HR environment to help improve processes and ways of working.
- You will have strong knowledge of Swiss Labour Law and demonstrate experience advising on employee relations.
- You will be able to confidently, professionally communicate in German, French and English within a business environment.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.