West London, London
£75000 - £95000 per annum + bonus + benefits
8 months ago
Are you interested in working for a global Technology business that is experiencing consistent double-digit growth? Do you have a background in post M&A integration work? Have you delivered large scale TUPE projects?
We are partnering with an impressive Technology client who are looking to hire a HR M&A Transition Manager to join their existing team. The business is very acquisitive and has dedicated deal and post deal teams to help them integrate businesses and employees. You will project manage the employee transfer process, identify differences in benefits and calculate the cost of alignment and design change management and communication interventions as part of the integration.
- Strong HR experience with TUPE knowledge
- HR/Law degree level qualification
- Experience within a technology/IT services environment
- Project management and data management skills
- Extensive experience around employee engagement, HR transformation and implementation
Should you be interested in this exciting opportunity, please do not hesitate to apply.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.