Our client is a global player in business services. For their HR IT team we are looking for a Manager who will be able to bring their HR Program landscape to the next level.
HR IT Program Manager (m/f)
to be based in Bonn
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Implement global and regional HR IT structures and procedures, which ensure alignment, proper set-up and execution of an integrated eHR Program
- Establish global and regional structures and procedures which ensure suitable, standardised, highly usable and aligned solutions
- Lead and guide project managers and IT experts within HR IT projects as well as lead a direct team
- Obtain buy-in and alignment of senior management and regional leaders regarding all HR IT related topics
- Act as a global consultant on HR IT topics
- Identify HR IT priorities and potential and where applicable implement them
- University degree in IT, business studies or similar
- Substantial working experience in HR IT projects (ideally with Oracle Fusion HCM) from design and set up to implementation and communication/change management
- Excellent communication skills on all levels and experience with project- and change management
- Business fluent English and a second language, preferably German
For further information please contact Stephanie Abdel-Ahad (firstname.lastname@example.org or +49 211 2479-1137.) We are looking forward to your application.
The SR Group (Germany) GmbH is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
The SR Group in Germany receives Great Place to Work® 2018 quality seal
The SR Group in Germany is one of the winners of Great Place to Work® competition "Best employers in NRW".