Our client is one of the leading manufacturers of digital and optical technology.
For their Headquarters in Hamburg we are looking for an experienced
HR IT & Process Specialist (m/f)
to support the Head of HR IT in implementing SAP SuccessFactors in Europe.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Professional support of SAP SuccessFactors and other HR-IT systems and the associated interfaces
- Documentation and harmonization of all EMEA HR processes
- Consult on projects regarding technical implementation, functionality and implementation of continuous HR end-to-end process optimisation respectively IT system solutions in the SAP SuccessFactors environment
- Close interaction with the various local HR departments in EMEA as well as with internal IT departments
- University degree in HR, IT, business studies or similar
- Several years of working experience in HR as well as experience in the environment of cloud solutions (SuccessFactors desirable)
- Knowledge of process representation and process analysis, IT requirements analysis and HR IT architecture
- Project management experience
- Strong analytical and methodological skills as well as creativity in developing of solutions
- Strong communication skills on all levels in English and German
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV to Stephanie Abdel-Ahad (email@example.com) or call her on +49 211 2479-1137. We are looking forward to your application.
The SR Group (Germany) GmbH is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
The SR Group in Germany receives Great Place to Work® 2018 quality seal
The SR Group in Germany is one of the winners of Great Place to Work® competition "Best employers in NRW".