Our client is an international law firm. They have great reputation within the industry and is well-known as one of the top tier law firms globally. Currently seeking a HR Generalist to provide full spectrum of HR services for the office including recruiting, employment cycle, C&B, and other assigned projects.
Key responsibilities include:
- Act as first point of contact for HR inquires and internal communications
- Report directly into the HR Manager and assist in implementing projects and initiatives
- Support on compensation & benefits - liaising with external payroll vendor and handling medical and MPF administration
- Assist in lateral recruitment process - CV and interview screenings to generate a solid candidate pool for active hire
- Manage HRIS and social media on new updates
- Generate reports and analyse internal HR data when requested
- Coordinate with internal and external parties on providing varies HR services
- Responsible for assigned administrative work
Experience, skills and professional attributes that our client is looking for:
- Minimum 4 years of HR Generalist experience within the professional industry
- Experience within the legal industry would be an advantage
- Strong HR technical skill with experience in HRIS
- Proactive with strong drive and initiatives
- Comes across cheerful, bubbly with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- High proficiency in both written and spoken English - international exposure would be highly preferred. Fluent in Cantonese and Mandarin.
What's on offer
A diverse generalist role with broad coverage over the HR space, you would also be interacting with senior parties within the firm. Our client is known as one of the top law firms globally, they have a great working environment, provide decent platform and internal opportunities.
The SR Group (Hong Kong) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.