Our client, an international company within the pharmaceutical sector based in Munich, is looking for a
HR Generalist (m/f/d)
Tasks and responsibilities
- First point of contact to managers and employees in all related employee HR and legal topics
- Responsible for the whole recruitment process and onboarding of the candidates
- Implementing and managing annual performance processes
- Identifying and developing top talents and design succession planning for critical roles
- Payroll preparation in cooperation with external payroll provider
- Defining guidelines and processes to ensure GDPR compliance
- Bachelor degree in Human Resources or comparable
- Several years' experience as HR Generalist in an international environment
- Profound experience with German labour law matters
- Service driven approach and hands-on mentality
- Fluent in English and German
The SR Group (Germany) GmbH is acting as an external recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.
The SR Group in Germany is a winner of two categories in this year's Great Place to Work® competition for "Best employers in Consulting" and "Best employers in NRW".