We are partnering with a leading biotech company in the search for an immediately available HR Generalist to join a busy and energetic HR team for a 12-month temporary assignment.
Working in a busy shared services department you will play an integral role in providing accurate and timely advice to employees and providing high level administrative and generalist support to other teams as needed.
- Provide prompt response to enquiries across all aspects of HR to managers and employees including payroll, benefits and systems.
- Escalate enquiries as required and monitor progress until the enquiry is closed.
- Support Talent Acquisition activities including interview scheduling and onboarding.
- Prepare HR reports.
- Participate in project work during peak periods.
- Relevant tertiary qualification and/or demonstrated experience in a similar role
- Have exceptional communication skills (written and verbal)
- Experience working in a shared services environment
- Be a passionate HR Generalist with knowledge in compensation & benefits
- Be a great team player
- Supportive and fun team environment
- Immediate start
- Hybrid working, 2 days in office and 3 from home
- 12 month assignment
- Attractive daily rate
Please click 'apply now' to forward a copy of your CV.
Reference number: TR/210199
For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.frazerjones.com.au
Frazer Jones is part of The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.