This South Yorkshire based business is loooking for a proven HR Generalist for this exciting regional role. Operating as an HR Advisor you will be responsible for your own stakeholder group of 250 employees, looking after a number of sites across the region and working as part of an established and supportive team. Typically you will be onsite 3 days/week.
This is an exciting and varied role that offers the opportunity to make a significant impact, working with managers to build high performing teams.
Key responsibilities span the full employee lifecycle and include:
- Employee relations including sickness & absence, grievances & performance management
- Partnering with managers on day-to-day people related issues
- Operating as a trusted advisor to your stakeholder group, working with them on key focus areas for their Business and their people
- Onboarding and inductions
- Carrying out exit interviews
- Involvement in ad hoc projects as well as creating new policies and procdeures
To be considered for this role ypu must have proven experience as an HR Gemeralist in an HR Advisor role or similar. Sound employee relations experience is key as well as the ability to build excellent stakeholder relationships.
You will be a team player with a flexible approach, able to demonstrate resilience and work with autonomy.
This is a superb opportunity to join an established and people-focused Business at a time of exciting growth.
Salary up to £45,000 per annum + bens
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.