£40000 - £45000 per annum
11 days ago
A highly desirable financial services firm is looking for an HR Advisor to join the business on a 6 month FTC to perm basis. Based in either their Bromley or Chiswick office, you will be responsible for providing a full HR service to employees across the country.
More specifically, as an HR Advisor, you will be responsible for;
- Managing employee relations cases from end to end and upskilling line managers
- Supporting with performance improvement plans and career progression
- Manage the recruitment process from liaising with hiring managers to delivering offers and onboarding
- Maintain agency relationships and manage the PSL
- Work with the wider HR team to deliver a streamless HR service, developing policies and procedures along the way
- Be the first point of contact for HR queries
- Support and/or lead on HR related project work
If you are someone with experience working in a generalist HR role, looking for a new challenge in a fast paced and exciting business then this could be the role for you.
You must be highly organised, extremely self motivated and eager to achieve results. You must also have proven resilience and evidence of leading ER cases end to end.
If you are keen to hear more, please apply today!
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.