HR Generalist - 3 month FTC Watford / London
My client, a mid tier financial services company, is in the market for an HR Generalist.
This is an initial contract role to support the business during a restructure and office move. Initially based in Watford you'll then work between Watford and London supporting a wide reaching stakeholder group.
The remit will require a full generalist background. The candidate will need to be self-sufficient and experienced, confident and competent as a HR generalist and ER specialist.
Being a contract, you'll also be expected to roll your sleeves up and support the HR team in some administrative duties too.
Core task may include
* Performance management / improvement
* ER including, disciplinary, grievance, ethics cases
* Support individual consultations (relocation) if needed
* Recruitment support - liaising with agencies, writing contracts and onboarding
* Contract support - contract writing, policy review etc
If this describes your skill set and you are looking for a contract for the summer, send your CV to Frazer Jones today.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.