* First point of contact for HR questions from employees in close collaboration with the management team.
* Analyse and come up with suitable solutions for your colleagues' HR related queries.
* Work on central HR tasks like recruitment, absence management, onboarding & offboarding procedures, benefits policies, insurances and mobility.
* Build long lasting employee relationships and empowering the people and company.
* Perfect execution of the administration around the employees' life cycle with a great eye for detail.
* Assist with HR projects related to talent management and learning.
* Provide international support, in main to the London branch of the business.
* 3 to 5 years of experience in an HR field within an international environment
* A strong working knowledge of Dutch labour legislation
* Able to prioritize multiple tasks, meet deadlines, and be flexible
* Respect the importance of confidentiality
* The ability to work autonomously
* Native level of Dutch and fluent communication in English
The SR Group (Netherlands) B.V. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.