HR Director, Central London (City)
Tech B2B SaaS international SME
£80,000 - £100,000 + bonus, pension, well-being vouchers + more
An exciting opportunity for someone looking to step into an HR Director role for career development or someone already operating at this level.
Working for an SME, Founder owned and growing globally, this is an opportunity to work closely with the Senior Leaders do develop a people team to deliver the people strategy whilst also being very hands on and operational in leading and making this happen
You'll report to the CEO and manage the HR team of around 8 people spread across the US, Asia and Europe
- Overseeing a generalist HR function, you will be responsible for driving the agenda forward, working closely with the SLT
- Being an SME it is a really all hands on deck team, although you'll manage your HR colleagues you'll also be very hands on operationally
- Be responsible for reviewing, improving and implementing recruitment processes from end to end
- Engage with agencies, deliver recruitment objectives and work closely with the team to recruit into the business.
- Evaluate all internal policies and procedures, identify improvement and implement
- Work with data to produce reporting to analyse trends, metrics and report to the SLT and use accordingly
- Work closely with Managers to coach, develop, work on succession planning
- Identify training needs across the business and work on implementing them
- Deliver an employee engagement plan and effectively implement projects from the outcomes
- Build relationships across the business and embed the culture and values
- Manage a team and support, direct and coach
- Work on strategic projects and plans for the future growth of the business
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- You will have strong generalist HR experience at Head of HR or HR Director level and be ambitious, keen to develop your career and take the lead on an HR function.
- Experience ideally working within a founder led business, you will have experience working for an SME and for an international organisation
- You'll have strong team management skills and be able to deliver a range of HR projects with support from the HR team
- Experience in a fast paced sector essential, although a tech firm, similar fast paced sectors will also be considered
- You'll enjoy being hands on but also able to think strategically and commercially, able to implement plans, confidently deliver and implement
To be considered please apply online
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.