This is a unique opportunity to join a global market leader as their HR Director Scandinavia based in Stockholm.
You will join at a time of exciting change and transformation to support the new Scandinavian organisational structure, driving the people strategy across Sweden, Denmark and Norway. You will be part of the Scandinavian Leadership team and partner the Regional GM while leading the HR team. You will contribute to the strategic direction of the organisation in defining and driving the HR agenda in line with the business priorities and objectives.
Alongside driving the talent management agenda and priorities, you will lead on creating and enhancing the organisational culture, driving transformation and change to ensure the organisation retains its position as a top employer.
- Experience in an HR leadership role, sitting as a member of the management team on a country or regional level.
- You will have experience leading HR for a Commercial / Sales organisation.
- Strong technical capability around all aspects of HR strategy including; talent acquisition, compensation & benefits, talent management, and labour relations.
- Strong understanding of local legislation and experience managing employee relations and union relations.
- Comfortable navigating complex matrix structures and influencing across geographies.
- You will enjoy fast paced environments and have the ability to drive change effectively having a positive impact on business performance.
- Experience in harmonisation, streamlining and simplifying systems and processes.
- Fluent in English and Swedish, or other Scandinavian languages.
- International or regional experience would be a plus.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.