Our client is part of an international e-commerce company. On their behalf we are looking to recruit a HR Director who will drive their HR strategy and operations.
- Lead the HR department with several regional HR Managers, supporting a population of several thousand employees
- Partner with senior management to assess and anticipate current and future HR needs in the areas of workforce management, organizational development, people development and performance culture.
- Develop solutions to identify organisational capabilities, optimise HR processes and ensure the company´s further growth
- All your activities are driven by the business strategy and objectives, as well as the company-wide HR strategy. You show a pragmatic approach when implementing state of the art HR products in your unit.
- Make people development and competency management one of your key priorities.
- University degree or equivalent education
- Several years of experience in a HR leadership role or similar function
- Wide experience in large scale and matrix organised businesses
- Strong knowledge of German labour law combined with a track record for the delivery of professional industrial relations, incl. collaboration with works councils and unions
- Fluent German and English skills
The SR Group (Germany) GmbH is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.