Our client is a Dutch multinational company, headquarters in Amsterdam.
For our client we may search for a Global HR Director Finance.
The global HR Director Finance is responsible for the strategic HR direction and supporting/part of the Finance Leadership Team in people & organization decisions for the function, this includes:
- Influencing impactful, strategic decisions, by focusing on leading change in people, organization and culture to drive functional performance
- Drive the functional Talent programs, to ensure a diverse and inclusive Finance organization and ensuring internal mobility by building and developing a robust succession plan for all critical roles. The programs include quarterly talent reviews, a mentoring program, emerging leader identification, capability building and engagement programs.
- Responsible for the recruitment, development and smooth HR processes of the employees in executive and critical positions.
- Continuously looking for improvements to unlock the value of the target operating model and organizational effectiveness.
- Providing insights to the Finance Leadership team on the key performance indicators regarding organizational health, FTE development, diversity, recruitment, attrition and development.
- Ensuring clear direction to regional HR teams in order to enable flawless execution in line with locally relevant policies and solutions.
- Providing coaching and sound boarding for the Finance executives
- Leverage HR best practices in the function and the company as a whole
The HRD Finance reports functionally to HR Director Global Functions (who reports to CHRO) and works closely with a small team of HR Directors into the CFO and are members of the Finance Leadership Team. The HRD Finance is the business partner for the Global CFO and the Finance Leadership Team.
In the team of functional HR business partners, the HRD Finance works together with peers to leverage best practices and work on joint projects.
- Defines and drives the People strategy for Finance, in line with the Corporate People strategy and initiatives
- Leads organisation and people transformation and change for Function globally
- The HRD Finance advises and supports the Finance Leadership Teams in their strategic organisation/people topics in areas such as:
- Strategic organization/people direction setting
- Driving performance (people/business)
- Developing talent and secure succession for Key Positions
- Strategic workforce planning (build org. capability and plan for future needs)
- Co-driving adoption of the HR operating model
- Leading and managing organizational effectiveness
- Acts as coach and counsel to senior leaders to create a performance culture and culture
- The HRD Finance is responsible for providing direction to the local HRBP's in the regions on executional plans.
- More than ten years of related HRBP experience required, preferably in a multinational business environment with a wide portfolio (transformations, development of performance culture etc.)
- Business minded and able to envisage or translate business requirements/ challenges into practical deployment
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills (in English) to effectively work with all levels of the organization
- Master's degree or MBA
- Excellent change management and facilitation skills
- Excellent prioritization skills and ability to independently seek solutions
- Strong interpersonal, influencing, coaching and advocacy skills
- High degree of accuracy and discretion
- Able to influence at all levels of the organization and professionally represent our company values
- Continuous improvement mind set
- Proven International orientation, work experience abroad and cultural awareness
The SR Group (Netherlands) B.V. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.