Our client is an internationally operating company in the electronic manufacturing sector. We are currently looking to fill the role of a
HR Director D-A-CH (m/f)
based in the Darmstadt or Mannheim area.
- Responsible and first point of contact for all HR related matters in the D-A-CH Region
- Lead and develop the regional Human Resources team
- Responsibility for the whole employee lifecycle from entry to exit
- Lead and advise employees and managers on achieving business goals
- Along with the team, provide HR support (e.g. recruitment, training needs, career development)
- Design and integrate HR tools, frameworks and guidelines
- University degree in legal studies, Human Resources or similar
- Several years of working experience in a generalist HR function
- Experience in working in an international, manufacturing and tariff-bound environment
- Deep knowledge of German individual and collective labour law, used to working with works councils and unions
- Engaging and driven personality with a proactive and solution-oriented approach
- Excellent leading and people management skills
- Business fluent in English and German are mandatory
For more information please contact Simon Frentzen (firstname.lastname@example.org, +49 211 2479-1138). We are looking forward to your application.
The SR Group (Germany) GmbH is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
The SR Group in Germany receives Great Place to Work® 2018 quality seal
The SR Group in Germany is one of the winners of Great Place to Work® competition "Best employers in NRW".