- National HR leadership role
- Global financial services firm in the Sydney CBD
- Salary to $210k Package + Bonus
Partner with the Australian leadership and international HR team of this publicly-listed financial services firm to drive the people strategy.
With close to 20,000 employees globally, and a growing Australian team of 100 professionals, this organisation has a strong and well-respected legacy. As Country HR Manager, you will lead a small, local team to oversee strategic planning as well as operational functions throughout Australia. This is a dynamic opportunity to further develop as the organisation scales in the coming years and the role evolves.
- Partner with the Country Executive and International HR team to align, execute & support the people plan to local and global business aims
- Build trusted relationships in order to provide advice and coaching to the leadership and management teams
- Advise and support managers on all issues relating to employee relations, reward, L&D, resourcing and performance management
- Create robust budgets and talent plans
- Manage all HR information, processes, systems and policies
You will demonstrate considerable operational and leadership experience and an interest in the financial services sector.
To be considered for this role or for additional information, please submit your CV and then contact Roxane Sexton at Frazer Jones on 02 9236 9090.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Roxane Sexton on (02) 9236 9090. For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.frazerjones.com.