We are delighted to be partnering with an Australian Construction firm, based in Silverwater who are looking for an immediately available HR Coordinator to join their team on a temporary basis, until at least March with the potential to be extended. This is a fast-paced and demanding environment and suitable for someone who has already established themselves in the workforce.
- Preparing letters of offer
- Onboarding new employees ensuring all documentation is accurate and meets compliance standards
- Providing change of employment terms (promotions, redundancy, stand downs)
- First point of contact regarding HR enquiries
- Booking pre-employment medicals
- Supporting various HR projects and initiatives
- Previous experience in the same or similar position
- Ability to work in a busy fast paced environment
- High level attention to detail is essential due to high-volume of work
- Ability to work autonomously and use initiative
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Intermediate Excel/Word skills
- Team player
- Ability to interact effectively with various stakeholders and represent the company in a professional manner
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic and rapidly growing organisation. The role is based in Silverwater, Sydney and is offering up to $75,000 plus super for the right candidate.
This is a critical and urgent hire starting as soon as possible. Please click to apply using a Word CV/resume where possible.
The consultant is Karen Lyons with job reference TR/194696
For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.frazerjones.com.au
Frazer Jones is part of The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.