New York, USA
Up to US$60000 per annum + Bonus
13 days ago
* The HR Coordinator will provide generalist support to all aspects of the U.S. Human Resources function which covers 6 locations (NY, CA, IL, MA, TX and NC)
* Assist with conducting exit interviews, internal investigations, and handling employee grievances.
* Assist the L&D function in tracking performance management processes and providing guidance on career development opportunities available for employees.
* Assist in implementing and improving the employee wellbeing program across the US.
* Support the internal national and internal mobility programs , this includes employees in international relocation.
* Monitor and analyze key employee metrics, such as exit patterns and retention rates.
* Assist with evaluating the effectiveness of HR programs, making suggestions for new initiatives and developing requirements.
* Assisiting in the design and implementation of employee policies and practices.
* Assist in internal employer branding initiatives.
* Prepare reports / presentations and provide data at the request of the HR Business Partner or senior management.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.