Sydney CBD - A technology startup business is rapidly expanding and looking for an HR Coordinator to join their team to report directly in to the HR Manager.
This is a scarcely found upon role, and will suit someone who is about 2 years' in to their HR career looking for broad exposure, in a fast paced, high pressure environment.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Assisting the HR Manager with all HR duties as required
- Work closely with leading stakeholders and build strong relationships internally
- Implement processes, policies and procedures alongside the HR Manager
- The full employee lifecycle movements from onboarding to offboarding
- End to end recruitment
- Other adhoc HR duties as required
Your skills and experience:
Ideally you will be degree qualified in HR or related field
Minimum 2 years' experience in an HR generalist role
High energy, ambitious, enthusiastic and want to work in a fast paced, high-pressured environment
What you will get in return
A fun working environment with a flexible approach. Looking for someone to start asap.
Salary circa $70k + super
The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.